When it comes to peace-of-mind, there is no substitute for quality and certainty. With an extensive history in automotive manufacturing dating back to 1919, Citroen knows what’s important when it comes to servicing your Citroën.
Citroen Confidence Service Price Promise provides you with a quality service for a maximum price nationally for each of the first six (6) scheduled services* (conducted annually or at specified km milestones, whichever occurs first).
When your vehicle’s scheduled service falls due, visit the Citroen Australia website, select your vehicle and the appropriate service interval from the service price calculator and that is the maximum price you will pay for the service interval selected at participating Citroen Authorised dealers*.
With Citroen Confidence Service Price Promise you'll know the maximum price of your next standard scheduled service and we will ensure that the price remains valid for whole of the calendar year.To determine the cost of your Citroen's next scheduled service please use the below service quote calculator or try the VIN Lookup Tool.
By servicing your vehicle within the authorised Citroen dealer network you can be sure that your Citroen is being cared for by trained technicians. The Citroen dealer network has the technical expertise and equipment to service your Citroen to manufacturer's specifications, thereby helping to maintain the highest of quality standards. There is also the reassurance that comes from knowing that they will be using genuine parts.
When servicing at your authorised Citroen dealer your Citroen Confidence Service Price Promise Program quote is fixed until 31st December 2018.
*Citroen Confidence Service Price Promise Program applies to all new Citroen vehicles sold on and from 1 August 2017 and is available at participating Citroen dealers.
The published price covers all standard scheduled service maintenance items listed under Service Operations at www.citroen.com.au including genuine Citroen parts, labour, fluids & lubricants and sundries as well as inspections and adjustment of all items listed for that service interval.
Items not covered in the published price include (but are not limited to):
- additional service schedule items that may be required due to the vehicle having been driven in arduous or severe conditions,
- items replaced which are subject to wear and tear eg batteries, ball joints, light bulbs, wiper blades, brake pads, shock absorbers, tyres, wheels, clutches, wheel bearings etc.,
- adjustments that may be required from time to time as a result of normal usage such as noises and vibrations, door, boot and bonnet alignment, wheel alignment and tyre balancing, lock adjustments and headlight alignments,
- repairs required due to damage caused by accidents, use of non- genuine parts and accessories, poor quality or unsuitable fuel and
- modifications or conversions by companies not approved by Citroen.
For full Program Terms and Conditions click here.